The International Coach Federation defines professional coaching as an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
As you coach, my job is to be a coach and career strategist and to be practically an invisible support to my clients; with the understanding that our clients are unique, intelligent and resourceful, we know that our clients have everything they need to develop their own solutions. Through our dialogue they ultimately find what works for them to create the life they choose.
A Life Coach helps men and women help themselves. They can act as a mentor, sounding board, mirror, advisor, strategist, resource, motivator, finish line holder, or any combination of these and more, depending on what the client’s needs are to move forward in the changes they desire. People use life coaches to create inertia to accomplish objectives and to experience deeper personal and professional satisfaction
The good news is that thousands of others have run the race before you, creating an excellent freeway of knowledge and experience.
I have both studied and run the race and, for a small fare, offer an express limo service down the success freeway!
Now- a- days like everybody else, you are swamp in your life, your career or your business trying to do more than usual. Over time, you lose the ability to see your goals with the same objective clarity that you once did. It can be like living next to a busy road and not hearing the traffic.
Because I, as your coach will be taking a fresh and objective look at all aspects of your life and I know what to look for, I may see ways to improve the quality of your life you may have not noticed.
Are you ready to make positive change in your life? Are you ready to grow, expand, bring balance, excellence, fun and/or love back into your life? A Life Coach may be your answer!
What Does That Mean?
As your coach, I am dedicated to supporting, challenging and showing you ways to discover what will enable you to create the life you choose. Together we will help you identify ways to overcome obstacles, increase your skill levels and make decisions that will enable you to design your life, work and relationships to be what you envision. Once we identify obstacles, we work through situations in which those challenges may be hindering your ability to lead the life you choose.
Here are the Areas Coaching will Impact Individuals:
- Money – Wealth Building, Income, Financial Intelligence
- Career – Business Building, Development Trajectory, Transitions, Raises & Promotions, Resumes and Interviews, Career Fulfilment
- Body – Weight Loss, Health, Fitness, Feeling Great
- Relationships – Dating, Marriage, Divorce, Family & Children, Friends, Colleagues, Partners and Management
- Communication – Workplace, Family, Conflict and Difficult Situations, Romantic, Internal and External Communication Skills/Relationship
- Balance – Balance Among ALL the Aspects of Your Life
- Confidence, Self-Trust & Happiness – Living a Satisfying, Balanced, Successful Life
Areas of Impact with Executives and Entrepreneurs:
- Advanced Leadership Workshops, Leadership Development
- Effectiveness & Performance Development
- Enhancing your people Management Skills
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Strengthening your Conflict Resolution Skills
- Working Effectively with Colleagues of Different Leadership Styles
- Assimilation and Transition Coaching
- Visioning, Strategy Facilitation, and Goal Setting
I can also Provide a Highly Interactive, Engaging Process in Which Individual Departments, Divisions, and Whole Companies Craft:
- A unified vision of growth over the next 3-5 years
- An aligned strategy for launching the journey
- A detailed action plan that insures enrolment and accountability.
How Does Coaching Work?
After an initial two-hour meeting, (in person or over the phone) we schedule phone meetings three times per month for forty to forty-five minutes. Together, within that regular phone meeting, we look at an array of dynamics and ultimately uncover ways for you to move forward to focus on what is important to you. We look for your promises and hold you accountable to do what we’ve agreed to. The consistency of our work together results in action, and actions that lead to striking results.
The coaching relationship is a partnership of two equals. Through the use of probing questions, I help connect you with your deepest dreams and desires. Together we will plan the steps you need to take in order to bring your dreams to life. By challenging you to stretch beyond the bounds of what is safe and comfortable, I help you see that you can be and do more than you ever thought possible. Even when you're blinded by challenges or lose your direction, I will help you feel safe and supported by reminding you of your strengths, values, and dreams.
Everything that you bring up in our sessions is important and needs to be explored. My role is to allow you to fully express yourself so that you can see the magnificence of who you already are. Once you see that, you can create anything, and all things are possible. It's my job to help you get there.
The ability to live the life you want is within you. You are capable of visualizing your future, setting goals and objectives to get there, applying a plan of action steps and sticking with it through accomplishment. The problem is that life pulls at us all from opposing directions and your dream train can get derailed before you complete your desired journey.
Are you ready to be coached? Here is an invitation to assess your readiness.
How does it feel to say: I am ready to...
- Wake up and make changes
- Fulfill my deepest dreams and desires
- Question my limiting beliefs
- Own my thoughts and actions
- Move forward even when I feel stuck, blocked or blinded
- Grow and expand.
This is your invitation to coaching. Without direction and action, your life lives only in your imagination. Discover the difference that working one on one with your own professional life coach can make!
What are you waiting for? There's no time like the present to jump in and start life coaching.
Click Here to Reserve Your Free 1-hour Coaching